Eric has had to deal with me and he has been VERY patient. I can be a beast. But last night as I was drifting to sleep I made some decisions. I don't want to be negative. I don't want feel trapped in a body that doesn't work for me. I can choose how I feel about things. I can't choose the situation or the people, but I can choose how I react. And that begins today. I am trying to focus more on the positive things in my life. I am going to make healthier choices for me and my family and I am going to choose to be happy. It isn't fun to sulk around all the time or be sad over things that I have control over working on and overcoming. I am on the same journey...but the horizon is brighter and things are going to be ok. Everything is going to be ok.
The epic Journey of 2 Star Crossed Loves...ok not really but it sounds oh so romantic.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Gettin Back to basics
I started my 5 day pouch test again today. I need to re-focus and get control again. today is day one. Not too bad thus far. Day 1 and 2 are all liquid days. Honestly I wish I could just do liquids for the rest of my life. Make my choices a lot easier. But I know that won't help my decision making processes. I need to choose a healthier way. I need to free myself of negative thoughts and influences. Negativity eats away at a person's heart and soul and I need to get into a more positive realm. I have been in pain for about 3 weeks from tweaking my back and I have not been a happy camper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment