Hello my name is Eva and I am a Blogaholic...HI EVA....
Ok so I am completely addicted to Blogging. As if writing all the time wasn't enough, I have discovered Blog GADGETS....are you kidding me??? You can add anything to your site. I have gotten out of control. Somebody help!
Hey wait I gotta go...I think I just sensed a new gadget being uploaded...
Go Go Gadget BLOG!!!
:)
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean! When I started my blog up again, I was totally into it even though I swore I wouldn't write every day. Now I've commited to at least once a week. I LOVE your gadgets. Keep 'em coming!!
Well I'm sorry to say this Eva but it looks like it's time some blogger rehab. I have no other choice but to contact all friends and family and have an immediate intervention. You know what you did. You only have yourself to blame; you've tied my hands on this one.
Post a Comment